9/9/14

LUSH your life!



This is going to be my first post about fashion... but mhmm actually you can also classify it to the health topic. However, my alltime favourite products for skin care and hygiene in general are produced by the company LUSH. All of the products are handmade, organic, produced without animal testing and most of them are also vegan. Aaaaand they smell AMAZING and helped me a lot with my extremely dry skin during the cold months. 

Due to the fact that I have the best friends in the world (yes, I hope my girls are reading this as well - I love you) and of course the most amazing boyfriend (I usually force him to read my posts so I guess he will be reading this too - I love you), I got a lot of new stuff on my birthday last month. 

I admit that the stores smell a little.... intense, but all of the stuff is made out of natural products. They do not include any artificial additions except preservatives for longer defensibility.


If you are interested in this products and want to try it, I recommend buying the body cream: Sympathy for the skin. You will love it! It smells of banana, vanilla and cacao butter... extremely delicious. 

Apart from that I want to share with you my everyday face care routine:

Step 1: Make up remover from Clinique
Step 2: from 9 to 5 (cleanser - Reinigungsmilch)
Step 3: Angels on bare skin (Peeling) - every second day, depends on your skin
Step 4: Breath of fresh air (facial toner - Gesichtswasser)
Step 5: Celestial  (moisturiser - Gesichtscreme)


I know that those products are more expensive than others, but my motto is....


"Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in YOURSELF!"




P.S: this does not mean we shouldn't treat ourself with handbags, but let us say that there should be a balance :P





No comments:

Post a Comment