9/13/14

Muffintime !!



Today I want to share with you my favourite recipe for delicious, vegan and sugarfree muffins :)
They are very easy to make and I haven't met one person yet, who doesn't like them...

Blueberry-Banana muffins 

~ 12 muffins

Ingredients:

- 200g dates (I use 'soft dates' from Lihn)
- 400 ml water
- 100ml oil  (sunflower oil)
- 1 tblsp almond mush ('weißes Mandelmus')
- 250g whole-grain spelt flour
- 1 tblsp baking powder
- 1 tblsp rice flour
- 2 chopped bananes, handfull of blueberries
- cinnamon, vanilla powder


Directions:

in a bowl add dates, water, oil and the almond mush and mix it with a immersion blender ('Pürierstab') until the dates are fully reduced to small pieces. Then add all the other ingredients and give it a good mix. Taste if you need more of the spices and then fill it into muffin cake pans.

I also added some raw cacao nibs because I really love the taste. You can also add nuts, seeds etc. on your muffins.

Thats how they 'should' look ;)



Enjoy !!

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I've never tried spelt flour before, but I really need to. Did you put the cacao nibs on before or after baking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hmm good question.. I think I put it on before baking but it doesn't really matter unless you want them raw :)

      Delete