5/14/15

Education is important but big biceps are importanter


 HAHA.... This legendary and funny quote of Arnold Schwarzenegger points out on which part I'm focusing in this workout video (of course education is importantER ;-)). It's all about our biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest and back. My biceps is only a baby yet, but we all know "Good things come to those who sweat" and that's what you are going to do in this workout.


Some important things regarding movements, which are performed in plank position, but also exercises in general: Always pull your belly button in and tense your core as well as maintaining a straight back (not like a cat and not like a horse). I know the last one is not always the easiest and sometimes even I'm not able to manage it, but try as much as you can and do your best. Concerning squats, it is always important to look straight forward and a little bit up and make sure your knees are behind your toes! It should feel like you want to sit down on a chair behind you and when you "touch" it, you go straight upwards and tense your butt. 



Try to do the exercises slowly and controlled and watch your posture. 


Watch the video HERE









Note: I'm not a professional trainer. I'm just sharing my own experience and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment